Sunday, January 3, 2016

6 - Parasyte

This story is about aliens who want to rule the world by getting inside the human body and control their minds. As for Shinichi, that night when these parasites are about to take control of the human bodies they are going through via their ear canal, fortunately, Shinichi was listening to music that night. He's ears were clogged with these earphones. But the parasite still found a way to get through he's body. Twas through his hands. 

Of course, what's the essence of watching an action movie without a violent fighting scene, where bloods are flowing and of course the main character is alive and kicking. 


Shinichi then had superpowers because of Migi the parasite. They fought the bad parasites who ate humans. Once, they killed a bad parasite, but then this parasite knew he had to transfer to another body. Unfortunately, the parasite saw Shinichi's mom. He then transferred immediately to her body.


It was the most painful part for Shinichi. He regret all the things he didn't say to his mom when she was still in her body. This movie, thought me that if you have something to say to someone, tell it. Don't let time pass by. Nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow. We must take the opportunity to thank someone or to say sorry or I love you.. 


I'd like to take this opportunity to say "I love you" to the one that never gives up on me. At this point, I realized that God gave me you. Thank you for the love, respect, and patience. Sorry, for all the times I made you upset, sad and cry. You are my inspiration. You are the reason why I didn't give up on myself. You are the reason why I'm smiling again. 


At first, I was like Shinichi who wants to get rid of you -- you are the parasite (lol), but then you were there all through my path. You stood by my side. I made mistakes, but I never heard foul words from you. Instead, you encouraged me to do better. 

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't pass those circumstances. You never left my side just like Migi. You are my strength. Please don't leave my side. I feel weak when I'm not with you. 

Be my Migi. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Merife! I've Already Read Your Blogs. Keep Up The Good Work! :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete