Sunday, January 3, 2016

3 - Take Flight Dear Heart

Forgiveness and contentment is the key to happiness -- this is what my mom has always been telling me. For the past eight months, at last! I came back to life. I can feel something again. I am 'myself' again. 

I thought I would stay this way for a long period of time. But little did I know that there will be an unexpected thing to happen at an unexpected time. I've already come a long way, thanks to my mom who was there for me all through out my journey, to my friends who never run out of tissues and pieces of advises, and of course, to the man who never stopped pursuing me. 


Blessed, I am for I have these people in my life. So, if you're having a hard time on the first phase of your journey, never ever stop moving forward. There will always be a finish line for these matters. Just have faith and trust Him. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree to what you said that forgiveness and contentment are the keys to happiness. We have to be contented of what we have right now. Also, we should always be a forgiving person. Our moms is really one of the best blessing that God has ever given to us. :)~

    ReplyDelete