Sunday, October 11, 2015

1 - M-E-R-I-F-E

Yup, that's my name. Hi there, my name is Merife and welcome to my blog site. First things first, blogging isn't my thing because I'm much of a talker and less of a writer. I just don't feel like sharing my thoughts on a public site. Sorry not sorry.

So, let's proceed on introducing myself. My full name is Merife Villanueva Salinas, I turned 17 this September 22, 2015. I am taking up BS Accountancy at Asia Pacific College and I've got no plans at all to shift to another course. I have an interest on historical issues and if given a chance I'd love to be a historian someday together with Lourd De Veyra and Xiao Chua. They said I am a crazy cat lady but no, that isn't true. I'm just a cat enthusiast. I love going on adventures with or without a friend with me. But I prefer having a company with me so if ever I get lost I can't be the only one who's lost. Plus, every thing's better with a friend.



I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment